Monday, July 9, 2012

school mate fucking (pics video story)


Hi, I am Sam and this is my true story which happened some three years back. I was 17 and she was 18 at the time of the incident.we first met 4 months ago in a music class. She was the most beautiful girl in the class. She had beautiful eyes and attractive lips. Every guy was bedazzled by her beauty. At the end of the class I made an attempt to talk to he and asked her what time it was?
She replied with a smile,'doesn't your watch work. I can see one on your wrist.' I stood there awestruck. I was made to look like a fool. Next day I went to the class an hour earlier. she came after half an hour. This time she started a conversation and we talked about our interests other than music.
In a few days we became good friends and she gave me her cell and we started to talk during night. After three months when I realised that our course was abt to end I felt that I had fell in love with her. After a few days she called me just before the on-set of dusk and asked me if I'd attend a tea party at her home.
She told me her address and also informed me that only her close friends were invited to the party. I reached her place in half an hour and knocked at the door. She opened the door. She was wearing a blue jeans pant and a tight shirt. She was looking stunningly beautiful but there wasn't anyone other than me.....not even her parents.
I asked her abt it and she told me that her parents had gone to attend a marriage party and I was her only close friend. I thanked her. I'd see her nipples through her translucent shirt as she hadn't put on anything other than her shirt. I wanted to tell her that I don't want to have tea but want to have some milk from her boobs.
she went inside the kitchen and brought two bottles of mango juice. She started pouring the juice in a glass. I got a glimpse of her boobs from a very good angle as she had opened the top button of her shirt. I felt the bulge of my dick in my pants. I stood up and lifted her up and unable to control myself kissed her and to my surprise she responded to my kiss.
I kissed her passionately for a minute or two and lifted her in my arms. I made her sit on the sofa and opened the buttons of her shirt. I took the half-filled juice bottle from the table and made her drink some from it. I kissed her again as if to take the juice from her lips. I removed her shirt and she unbuttoned mine.
I started sucking her boobs and she began to moan after some time. I removed her pant and to my surprise she wasn't wearing anything inside. She was totally nude infront of me. She got up and we headed towards her bedroom. I made her sit on the edge of bed and started licking her cunt. She was moaning...I made her lie on the be and took my dick near her mouth.
She had half a mind to lick my dick but after a few seconds she parted her lips and i drove my rod inside her mouth. OMG! What a moment it was??? She sucked my dick for a few minutes. Then I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulder and placed my dick on her pussy and in a single thrust went inside her. She cried in pain.
i pumped her and she responded by lifting her hips. I banged her for fifteen minutes and then she had her orgasm and in a minute I squirted the gushes of my load inside her and collapsed in her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment