Monday, July 9, 2012

lesbian sisters pussy shaving story


Hi, I am Monica, 19 living in Delhi. This is my true sex story. I am a college student. I live in a small nuclear family of four my parents, myself and my twin sister Isha. We both are twins but not identical twins. Though we look similar. People say we are beautiful. My mother says that we both have sharp features. Isha and me are very close to each other. We share almost everything with each other.
We also fight, argue and disagree with each other but at the end of the day we understand that it is for our benefit. We have kept very few secrets to each other. We share the same room and our room is attached with a bathroom. A few months back, while I was going to the washroom to change the clothes at night, Isha suddenly said,
"Why do we have to change clothes in the washroom? Its so congested there. We can change here itself." It was a difficult to digest but we were big girls now so there was no harm in doing so. So, we started changing clothes in front of each other. Though we didnt use to be without undergarments in front of each other. The night times were not a problem but in the morning there was some problem.
We were in same year of education but are in different college and different course. So, in the morning we used to have different schedule. So sometimes she has to go early and sometimes, I have to go early. So, in the morning as we take bath, so what we used to do was carry the undergarments in the washroom and wear rest of the clothes in the room.
Once, we got luxury of changing clothes in the room, I wanted the luxury of changing undergarments in the bedroom as bedroom had a big mirror and I love watching mirror while wearing clothes. So one day, Isha broke the silence on this. She said, "Why are you so shy? Why do you take undergarments in the washroom? Because of you, I also have to take them to the washroom.
We have seen each other without clothes for nine months(Being twins). I am going to wear all my clothes in the room. Do whatever you want to do." Initially, I was shy and I didnt do that. But she started getting nude in front of me. Slowly, I also gained confidence and I also started changing all the clothes in the room. When, I used to see her, I saw that, she had a very clean pussy.
Very well shaved. I am not good at shaving. Whenever I tried shaving, it looked in a very bad shape. Hence I just used to trim it. As we both shared a good chemistry, so I thought, I should ask her to shave my pussy. So one day when growth had exceeded the limits, I approached her. "You have very nice and clean shaved pussy.
I am not able to shave my pussy properly, can you please shave my pussy as well?" She agreed and said, we will do it on a Saturday night when everyone is asleep and we can spend time on that as it is time consuming as I had big hair over there. So on one Saturday night, we waited for lights to get off. We came in the room.
She said, she would like to trim the hair first for which we will use the washroom as hair which fall over there can be cleaned easily. I accepted. We went to the washroom and I removed my jeans and panties. She took a scissors. She sat on the pot and asked me to stand in front of the pot. She had spread a towel on the floor so that hair can be collected easily.
She started trimming the hair. And within 10 minutes, she trimmed the hair. The hair were cut short to minimum so that they can be shaved properly. She asked me if I have hair in armpit and I said yes. She said, she would clean that too. I removed my top and she used the razor and cleared my arm pit with the dry razor itself. It got cleaned.
Though, I used to clear my armpit myself and in a proper way but the pussy area was a problem due to weird angle and dangerous shape of that place. Then I wore back the top. She cleared the hair from the floor and towel. She got the face wash and shampoo. She mixed the two in her hands and applied it on my pussy area.
I kept it for a minute and then washed so that skin can get softer and shave gets easier. She completely dried that portion and we moved to the bedroom. She spread the towel on the bed and asked me to lie on the bed with legs spread, only a little bit. Believe you me when all this was going on I had no bad intentions and was getting all this done because Isha is my sister and we understand each other very well.
I thought she will use the soap for the shave as shaving foam is in my Dad's washroom. But she opened the cupboard and took out a small travelling pack of foam. I saw at her and said, "You bitch! You have the foam. You never shared it with me ass-hole." She smiled and said, she uses foam for a long long time and always used personal foam and not Dad's foam.
I again cursed her. She applied foam on my pussy properly. Got some hot water. And started shaving my pussy with the razor and used hot water to clean the razor. I could see in the shaved are that it was getting shaved properly. The strokes were a little hard due to long hair. She told me shave regularly. Longer the hair more difficult it gets to shave, no matter whatever creams or face-wash you apply.
Then she had to shave at the joint area i.e. pussy lips. Its a delicate part. So she pulled the pussy lips up and shaved carefully. Slowly whole area was shaved. It was shaved properly. But still there were a few hair left because of hardness of hair and skin. She asked me to apply the foam again by the time she changed the water. I got up and applied the foam all over the pussy.
She came back and pushed me back to lie down again. She spread the foam again to make the foam evenly spread. She started to shave again. This time strokes were soft and felt better as they were very smooth. This time shave was quick. But she took extra care of pussy lips this time as it didnt have hair this time and the blades were in direct contact with that area.
Once the shave was done, she asked me to get up and check if there were any hair left. There weren't many hair left, we found hardly four or five hair and cleared them as well with dry razor. She asked me to lie down again. She went to wash room and changed the water. She dipped a napkin in the water and cleaned the area properly. It felt good and relaxing.
Then she took a cream and applied all over the pussy and little bit on thighs. She opened the cupboard and kept back the foam and took out an after shave. I looked at it and said, "You are such a bitch." She smiled. She took some in her hand and applied the aftershave on my pussy. It felt cool as well as it gave a sensation.
Then, I stood up and checked in the big mirror in the room. She said, "Your pussy looks better than mine now." I refused and said no yours is just amazing. She didnt agree and we argued a bit. I asked her to show in the mirror. She pulled her jeans and panties off and showed. Even after comparing two pussies our opinion didnt change and we liked the other pussy more than our.
She then challenged that, "Your ass is much better than mine." We both turned around and I had to agree that I had a better ass. As Isha is very thin and I am fit, Isha didnt have enough flesh over there, which a girl must have in that area. I said, lets compare the breasts. We both took our top and bra off and saw each others breast in mirror.
I saw, that she had amazing big nipples, which were swollen as well. I had very small nipples which dont get swollen. She asked me so what do you say this time? I said, "I like your breast more than mine." She replied, "You dont know anything. See you have such good round breasts and I have such flat breast. You are a dumbo." I said, "Look at your nipples and my nipples.
My nipples are so small. Your nipple are so big and swollen." She replied, "When I walk down the road no one sees my nipples but everyone sees and says she is flat chested. When you walk down the road and people see you they glare at your boobs more than your face. And boys call girls like you "hari bhari"."
This discussion was endless and we wore our clothes back, this time the night dress. And went off to sleep. I was not feeling sleepy. I had got aroused and was not able to think beyond my shaved pussy and Isha. I was constantly fantacising about Isha. Suddenly I thought that we care, trust, love and understand each other so much. So why cant we do something.
I turned towards Isha though she was facing other side and said, "Isha, are you awake?' She said, "Yes" I said, "I Love You." she replied, " I Love You Too." She was still facing other side. Then I said, "Isha I want to love you." She replied, "Shut up." I hugged her from back and kept my hand on her stomach. She replied, "Take gods name and sleep." I said, "Come on na yaar.
Mazaa aayegaa." She replied, "I am committed." I said, "So what? I am not asking you to break up. Nor I am asking you to marry me. But remember we were in relationship long before Dev(her boyfriend)(name changed) came in your life." She said, "Let me sleep." I said, "I know you are not feeling sleepy and you are also thinking about me, but you are feeling shy to do it with your sister."
She said, "No man nothing like that. Please." I said, "Ok enough, I am your elder sister (3minutes elder :-) ) and I want you to love me." She said, "Shut up. You and elder? Sweet dreams." I said, "Ok you dont want to do na? You sleep, I will do whatever I want. Good Night." I was still hugging her from back. She had tucked in the t-shirt.
I pulled the shirt out and I inserted my hands inside on her stomach and as I was going on top, she pushed me back and stood up from the bed. She went towards the door. It was dark. She switched on the light and locked the door. Looked at me from there and said with a smile, "You are such a bitch." That smile said it all. She jumped on to the bed. She straight away attacked my pussy.
She pulled down my lowers. She was sucking my panties. I am sure, it had smell of shampoo, cream, shaving foam, after shave and obviously my pussy. She pulled down my panties as well. She then aggressively sucked my pussy. Within few seconds, I was not able to handle her suckes. They were tickling me a lot.
I was pusshing her head back, but didnt have enough power to do so as I was lost in the tickles of my pussy. Then she stopped and came up. She hugged me and kissed me. We hugging tight. And kisses were getting deeper and deeper. Though kissing a girl was same as kissing a boy. The only difference, I felt was the skin. The skin of the girl felt a lot smoother than skin of a boy.
Rough and smooth skin both have its own advantages. Anyways we kept on kissing for sometime. Then automatically, my hands extended to her breasts and I started pressing those small breasts. I then broke the kiss and removed her t shirt and bra. Her small breasts had extremely errect nipples. Without wasting anytime, I took them in my mouth. Wow.
They were really good. I wish I could eat them. Though, I tried eating them, as I bit them, I heard loud moans from her which didnt allow me to go further. I was enjoying her wonderful pink nipples which were wow. She was opening and closing the eyes after every now and then in pleasure. While I was sucking her I was not able to handle my nipples and pussy.
They were giving me currents. I separated and removed my bra and t shirt. I pushed her head on my breasts. The good thing about my breasts was that they are good in size but nipples are very bad. Nipples are dark in color despite fair skin tone and they also dont get errect. But Isha loved the skin more than nipples. Initially, she was pressing my breasts with her hands.
Pressing breats generate more pleasure than sucking them. I was not able to handle them and I placed one hand around my pussy and started playing with it. After sometime when, I realized that Isha's pussy has been neglected, I started rubbing it over her lowers and panties. She was sucking my boobs. My one hand was taking care of my pussy and other was taking care of her pussy.
While doing this I felt, only sex organ which is neglected now is her boobs, but then I thought, she doesnt have boobs so forget it. :P Then we removed her remaining clothes. She lied down on the bed. And I started sucking her pussy. After sometime, she stopped me and said, "Lets get the tools which we use in our pussy. I would use my tool in your pussy and you will use your tool in my pussy."
I was bit amazed as I had invested a dildo and was just thinking would it be right to show her. But at that time I was not able to think a lot and ignored that and decided to get the dildo. She opened my cupboard. I asked her, "Why are you openig my cupboard?" She said, "Because I have kept my tool their." She took out my hair brush. I was surprised. She was using my hairbrush.
I shouted at her, "You Bastard!!! you insert my hygeinic hairbrush in your dirty pussy?" She smiled. I ignored. She asked me to get my tool. I took out the dildo, I had hid somewhere in the cupboard. She saw it and said, "You are a slut? Wow. You never showed me. You are a bitch. Fuck man. This is so good. Where did you get this from? You are an ass hole."
She lied down and I lied on her. We took position 69. She started inserting hair brush in my pussy. That felt really amazing. It was a real toy, which I couldnt look at. I also inserted the dildo. It was a pink color nice big and soft rubber dildo. We were doing in and out with our toys. She a couple of times inserted the hair brush in my ass. I was like shit, she inserts hair brush in her ass as well.
I kept on fucking her pussy. She was also fucking me. After sometime, I lost the stamina and my hands were not moving as I had been lost in the hardness of my hairbrush and softness of my pussy. She turned me down. Took missionery position and my eyes were almost closed. She was fucking me. I was in seventh heaven. The pushes were quite fast but yet even.
I was not able to take that as I was near my orgasm. I was trying to push her back. But she holded my hands with one hand and kept pushing. After sometime she left my hand and started rubbing my pussy and the area shaved by her. Aaaahhh. I was moaning. That was amazing and suddenly I shot my orgasm. She still kept on fucking me. I got multiple orgasm.
Then I asked to stop and turned her upside down. I took the dildo and started fucking her. Now I was bale to fuck her properly, as I was relaxed. I took the hair brush in my hand. From one hand I was fucking her pussy with dildo and from other, I was using the teeth of the hairbrush to rub the top of her vagina. That was surely adding sensation to her.
In between I also used the teeth of hairbrush to rub her breasts. I kept on fucking her and she shot her orgasm. She was shouting but very lod so I tried closing her mouth and then started kissing her and kept fucking her for extra orgasm. This reduced the shouts and voice as well. We kept lying on each other and start kissing each other. And doing lot of romantic talk.
We were tired. We didnt want to get up. But had to as we had locked the room and were naked. I gathered some energy and got up. I wore my clothes. I asked her to get up but she was not getting up. Then, I decided to dress her. I dressed her up and hid the dildo and kept other things at its place and cleaned the room and floor which had got wet with our orgasm. I opened the door and closed the lights. Jumped on the bed hugged her and went to sleep.

1 comment: